We are currently seeking for Journalist for our North Caucasus Service, who is native speaker in Chechen language. RFE/RL journalists are expected to initiate, prepare, develop, produce, and deliver wide variety of journalistic material on multiple platforms, primarily for web/online and social media, as assigned, relevant to the target audience and to RFE/RL mission, while adhering and striving to exceed RFE/RL content quality standards. RFE/RL jobs are versatile and cover wide range of tasks and activities.
- Professional fluency in Chechen and Russian languages, and a working knowledge of English;
- Demonstrated writing and analytical skills with broad knowledge of political, economic, and social structures of North Caucasus and surrounding regions, as well as strong general knowledge of international affairs;
- In-depth knowledge of social media and new technologies;
- Proven ability / journalism experience to write and edit stories for the Web;
- Able to effectively and creatively use all RFE/RL content management system options - capable of posting and editing text and photos, making photo galleries, posting and editing videos, program scheduling, and mastering Internet TV.
- Commitment to journalistic integrity and objectivity;
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills-- a team player with ability to work effectively with individuals within and across teams.
- Must be open to feedback and on-going self-development.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Detail ...
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovìdí na tento inzerát èi zasláním Vašeho životopisu a pøípadných dalších osobních materiálù do spoleènosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajù dle zákona è. 101/2000 Sb., o ochranì osobních údaju. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálnì však po dobu 5 let.