Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting troubleshooting and maintaining servers running Microsoft Windows 2008-12 systems and related Microsoft products like MS SQL, WSUS, Domain environment, MS windows clustering , IIS8, HYPER-V, audio video streaming-recording systems etc. Installs new / maintain existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Performs daily system monitoring (system center, nagios), verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Administration and troubleshooting of MS windows server 2008-2012 systems;
- Administering applications in the Windows IIS environment;
- Knowledge of web protocols, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP;
- MS SQL 2012-2014 database administration;
- Supporting infrastructure tools including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, security and network communications;
- Basic knowledge with MS windows clustering;
- Basic knowledge of HYPER-V virtual environment infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge of DMZ and network infrastructure (WAN and LAN) load balancing, TCP, IP, DNS;
- Basic experience with Windows Scripting Power Shell and TSQL scripting;
- Verbal, written, and analytical skills and the ability to communicate and interact with peers and management;
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment;
- Intermediate knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Willingness to learn new things and to improve current skills in desired environment;
- Familiarity of MS System center family software is an added advantage;
- DELL servers’ administration knowledge is an added advantage;
- Familiarity with audio video streaming technologies is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Compellent storage system is and added advantage.
- One year contract with possible extensions;
- Rich benefits incl. life insurance, contributions to Employee’s pension plan, paid sick leave days, subsidized restaurant on premises, public transportation pass, membership in gym, secured car/bicycle parking, generous vacation and holiday schedule (including local & American holidays);
- Unique opportunities for professional development and growth;
- Stimulating multicultural work environment implementing latest technologies.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovìdí na tento inzerát èi zasláním Vašeho životopisu a pøípadných dalších osobních materiálù do spoleènosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajù dle zákona è. 101/2000 Sb., o ochranì osobních údaju. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálnì však po dobu 5 let.