As the crisis in Kazakhstan continues to unfold, RFE/RL journalists are on the ground with unique access to breaking news. RFE/RL has gathered the best of its company-wide coverage of the crisis in this English-language portal. The portal includes versioned reports from RFE/RL’s Kazakh Service, known locally as Radio Azattyq and reporting in both the Kazakh and Russian languages, and the 24/7 Russian-language digital network Current Time.
RFE/RL experts are available for interview on TV, over the phone, or via email:
- Torokul Doorov, Director of Kazakh Service (Russian, English)
email@example.com | phone: +4184.108.40.2066 | mobile: +420.602.353.671 | Twitter: @Torokul
- Mukhtar Senggirbay, Managing Editor, Kazakh Service (Kazakh, Russian, English)
firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: +4220.127.116.111 | mobile: +420.601.212.685
- Dana Sanseyeva, Multimedia Journalist, Kazakh Service (Russian, English)
email@example.com | mobile: +420.724.760.800
- Darkhan Umirbekov, Editor, Kazakh Service (in Nur-Sultan) (Kazakh, Russian, English)
Phone: +7.701.248.8690 | Twitter: @Darhaneo
- Bruce Pannier, Central Asia Correspondent and Qishloq Ovozi blog author (English, Russian)
PannierB@rferl.org | phone: +418.104.22.1686 | mobile: +420.602.660.994 | Twitter: @BrucePannier
**READ Pannier’s “Qishloq Ovozi” blog
Find RFE/RL Experts at https://pressroom.rferl.org/experts
To schedule an interview with any of RFE/RL's experts, contact Martins Zvaners in Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org; +1.202.457.6948) or Karin Maree in Prague (@rferl.org; +420.221.122.074
Follow the latest developments on RFERL.org.