We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Producer to increase engagement, create social media content, and drive strategy for RFE/RL’s English-language Central Newsroom. As part of our small, but highly creative Digital Team, you’ll find and tell amazing stories and use your editorial acumen and creativity to develop innovative and clear social media strategies that build our audience. Our team is based in Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, producing everything from small static graphics, to social videos, to longform interactive pieces. We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package that includes housing and relocation.
• Manage the newsroom’s social media accounts. You’ll make sure our content is promoted in a way that increases engagement, and makes use of each platform’s offerings. This means posting our content with catchy teases, as well as producing pieces tailored for social media, whether it be a Facebook Live video, or an Instagram story featuring one of our correspondents.
• Keeping current on the social media landscape, making use of new opportunities to promote our content, build our audience, and make recommendations on new platforms, products, tools, and best practices.
• Define, measure, and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Train writers, editors, and other content-producers on best practices for promoting content on social media.
• At least 3 years of honed editorial experience in a news environment.
• Great judgment and writing skills.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or other writing-intensive discipline. Marketing or business coursework a plus.
• 2 years of social media publishing experience.
• Demonstrable expertise in working with social media analytics – Adobe Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics, etc.
• Knowledge of social media publishing and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, and Crowdtangle.
Please also submit 2-3 writing samples for consideration.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive salary, a chance to work in a multinational environment in Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and a benefits package that includes relocation, paid housing, medical coverage, an attractive retirement savings package, home leave benefits for expatriates, visa support, and tuition for dependent children.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.