We are looking experienced freelance Motion Graphics Designers across the world who can work remotely. You can be based anywhere in the world. You will create graphics, video packages and other elements for radio, web, and digital platforms. You will help visualize a variety of reports and documentaries in order to tell a cohesive news story for maximum impact.
• Develops the overall look and feel of Radio Farda content output, including graphic elements in video packages, promo production, graphic teases, video promos, and the presentation of social media.
• Works with journalists and producers to visualize investigations and special reports for maximum impact.
• Continuously discovers and implements new technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Consults with stakeholders from pre-production to post-production process.
• Understands and applies RFE/RL’s code of journalistic conduct and editorial guidelines. Stays on top of news and events in Iran and neighboring countries.
• Undergraduate BA degree or certificate in Fine Arts or Design but not required if candidate possesses the equivalent in experience.
• Experience working as a motion graphics designer.
• Must be familiar with 2D and 3D graphic design packages such as Maya, Cinema 3D, Photoshop, In Design and After Effects to create multimedia designs and graphic concepts in liaison with animators/motion graphics specialists, programmers, writers, multimedia specialists and video editors.
• Ability to edit with Adobe Premier software.
• Ability to operate a DSLR camera for still and video recording to create promos and show elements.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and demonstrate that s/he is results oriented. The candidate must be able to work closely with the Investigative Journalists and other Producers and should also have the ability to stay on top of the news and events.
• Creative ability to enterprise and innovate.
• A proactive, can-do attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills are also needed to build positive relationships.
• Must be organized, pro-active and communicate clearly and directly.
• Ability and to deliver product under short deadlines.
• Flexibility to change work flow and operational plan as news and deadlines dictate.
- Persian: Fluent
- English: Written and spoken working knowledge
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.