If you wish to make a difference in places where free media is under threat or does not exist, RFE/RL offers eligible, qualified students the opportunity to engage with professionals and to learn more about our mission. In doing so, you would acquire direct, practical experience with the support of a mentor. Internships are a competitive process and are unpaid. We offer skills development and an opportunity to contribute to an exciting media project. Our Radio Farda’s Social Media Team is seeking a Prague-based intern for assistance with Radio Farda’s Social Media projects. The intern will assist with creating and posting of content on Farda Social Media platforms. The internship will last for 3 months. Days per week are flexible and depend on the agreement with the mentor and the students’ schedule.
You will learn:
- about the work of the Radio Farda’s Social Media Team,
- about digital marketing and news gatekeeping,
- how to create content for Social Media,
- how to communicate with target audience and how to use storytelling to capture readers’ attention,
- and improve your video editing skills.
Minimum requirements are:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate – must be in good standing.
- Understanding of Iranian socio-political situation.
- Education and/or experience in media and journalism is highly appreciated.
- Fluent Farsi and English.
- Basic knowledge of video editing and graphic design is an advantage.
- Computer skills (preferably: Microsoft Office and/or Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effect, 3D Max).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and to work in team.
- Interest and awareness in news and current affairs from RFE/RL’s broadcast regions.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.