If you wish to make a difference in places where free media is under threat or does not exist, RFE/RL offers eligible, qualified students the opportunity to engage with professionals and to learn more about our mission. In doing so, you would acquire direct, practical experience with the support of a mentor. Internships are a competitive process and are unpaid. We offer skills development and an opportunity to contribute to an exciting media project. Our Radio Farda’s TV Team is seeking a Prague-based intern for assistance with video editing and graphic design projects. The internship will last for 3 months. Days per week are flexible and depend on the agreement with the mentor and the students’ schedule.
You will learn:
- about the work of the Radio Farda’s TV Team,
- how to illustrate interviews and research for selected topics,
- and improve your video editing and graphic design skills.
Minimum requirements are:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate – must be in good standing.
- An educational background and/or knowledge of Iranian politics.
- Fluent Farsi.
- Basic knowledge of video editing and graphic design is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and to work in team.
- Interest and awareness in news and current affairs from RFE/RL’s broadcast regions.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.