If you wish to make a difference in places where free media is under threat or does not exist, RFE/RL offers eligible, qualified students the opportunity to engage with professionals and to learn more about our mission. In doing so, you would acquire direct, practical experience with the support of a mentor. Internships are a competitive process and are unpaid. We offer skills development and an opportunity to contribute to an exciting media project. Our Radio Farda’s TV Team is seeking a Prague-based intern for assistance with video editing and graphic design projects. The internship will last for 3 months. Days per week are flexible and depend on the agreement with the mentor and the students’ schedule.
You will learn:
- about the work of the Radio Farda’s TV Team,
- how to illustrate interviews and research for selected topics,
- and improve your video editing and graphic design skills.
Minimum requirements are:
- Enrolled university student or recent graduate – must be in good standing.
- An educational background and/or knowledge of Iranian politics.
- Fluent Farsi.
- Basic knowledge of video editing and graphic design is highly desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and to work in team.
- Interest and awareness in news and current affairs from RFE/RL’s broadcast regions.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.