We are looking for an ethusiastic Administrator, who will provide operational support for the assigned departments in terms of coordinating activities and communication within the company as well as with RFE/RL bureaus and freelancers abroad. In this position you will work independently and pro-actively, although financial and personnel issues are consulted and reviewed with supervisors. It is a temporary one-year assignment, with a possibility of extension.
- Prepares freelance agreements and their amendments and terminations, as well as coordinates their processing.
- Prepares freelance payments, including communication with Finance and collaborators abroad.
- Coordinates business trips of employees, freelancers, and guests of assigned departments, as well as all logistics and preparations required.
- Maintains databases ensuring they are complete and up-to-date.
- Issues monthly reports of music usage.
- Assists staff and supervisors with various personnel processes, including taking-in new employees, timesheet processing, as well as coordinating purchase requests, technical support requests, and supply requests.
- Experience in administrative work (minimum one year), mandatory
- Experience in project administration, desirable
- Experience of working in multicultural or multinational environment, desirable
- Higher education degree, desirable
- Strong time management skills with ability to plan, coordinate, prioritize, and simultaneously implement multiple projects, mandatory
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, impartiality, and objective judgment in interaction with people, mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, mandatory
- Accuracy and detail orientation, mandatory
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, mandatory
- End-user knowledge of MS Office applications, mandatory
- English language (proficient), mandatory
- Czech language (proficient), mandatory
- Russian language (proficient), mandatory
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.