We are looking for a Vendor Payable Specialist who will be responsible for daily tracking of incoming invoices, checking them against purchase orders and entering them to our accounting system. This person will also be responsible for communications with RFE/RL’s local corporate banking partner.
- Tracks incoming invoices, checks them against purchase orders, enters them into the accounting system.
- Processes payments for incoming invoices.
- Accounts other vouchers into General Ledger.
- Write-offs - Accounts for expenses to the respective period.
- Analyses “zero balance accounts” (non-expense accounts).
- Bank Accounts Reconciliation – accounts for all bank account transactions.
- Administers telephone accruals for respective period expenses for all departments.
- Provides Cashier Office Duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Accounting & finance or related field Secondary
- Combination of education and experience
- Accounting 0-2 years
- Accuracy and detail orientation
- Dependability & reliability
- End-user knowledge of MS Office applications. 4-Very Good
- Experience in accounting and bookkeeping; preferably in an international environment.
- Experience providing cashiers' office duties ( receipt and release of cash, currency exchange services etc.)
- Experince with vendor payments processing.
- Relevant software knowledge
- Understands and meets customer needs in a helpful way, whether they are internal or external clients
- Czech language Proficient
- English language Working Knowledge Oral+Written
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.