RFE/RL Internship Program offers meaningful work experience for university students and recent graduates in order to: ? Support RFE/RL's mission by providing independent journalism experience to young people from our broadcast regions, who will return to their countries to practice impactful journalism. ? Assist RFE/RL's outreach efforts. ? Provide interns an opportunity to develop their skills through practical experience, thus increasing their prospects for employment. RFE/RL offers a limited number of placements for interns, which are filled subject to the current needs of our divisions and departments. As such, interns should expect to devote at least three months to their RFE/RL experience, subject to renewal. However, interns seeking full-time, intensive internships for a shorter duration are also considered.
Interns can support the work of the following Divisions/Departments within RFE/RL:
- News Division (Language Services & Current Time TV)
- Media & Public Affairs
- Finance Division
- Operations Division (Human Resources, Technology, etc.)
- Office of the President
Requirements & Considerations
- Applicants must be university students or recent graduates (up to one year post graduation).
- Applicants must have a good working knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Working experience in the desired field of expertise is not necessarily required, but knowledge of one of RFE/RL's 26 broadcast languages is a major advantage.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.