RFE/RL Internship Program offers meaningful work experience for university students and recent graduates in order to:
? Support RFE/RL's mission by providing independent journalism experience to young people from our broadcast regions, who will return to their countries to practice impactful journalism.
? Assist RFE/RL's outreach efforts.
? Provide interns an opportunity to develop their skills through practical experience, thus increasing their prospects for employment.
RFE/RL offers a limited number of placements for interns, which are filled subject to the current needs of our divisions and departments. As such, interns should expect to devote at least three months to their RFE/RL experience, subject to renewal. However, interns seeking full-time, intensive internships for a shorter duration are also considered.
Interns can support the work of the following Divisions/Departments within RFE/RL:
- News Division (Language Services & Current Time TV)
- Media & Public Affairs
- Finance Division
- Operations Division (Human Resources, Technology, etc.)
- Office of the President
Requirements & Considerations
- Applicants must be university students or recent graduates (up to one year post graduation).
- Applicants must have a good working knowledge of English, both oral and written.
- Working experience in the desired field of expertise is not necessarily required, but knowledge of one of RFE/RL's 26 broadcast languages is a major advantage.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy notice for applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to regulations imposed on RFE/RL in order to finance its operations and due to contractual arrangements between RFE/RL and USAGM set up in its Grant Agreement, RFE/RL must ensure that every candidate, who enters into the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL undergoes a pre-employment check from public sources and a background security investigation/check after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter.
With respect to the above, all applicants are informed that:
• RFE/RL may use information from public sources during its selection process to perform one-time pre-employment checks which are conducted by RFE/RL; personal data (mainly name, surname, address, date of birth, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address ) will be collected and processed by RFE/RL for a maximum period of one year.
• Employment at RFE/RL is contingent upon the successful completion of a background security investigation/check performed after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter. Information about the collection and processing of personal data in this matter will be provided together with the offer letter.