We are looking for Senior Human Resources Specialist to provide first line customer service support by communicating with employees, contractors, departments, administrators, applicants and the government authorities for the purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment and other related matters. You will carry out many routine tasks independently by providing support with recruitment and selection, job descriptions, onboarding, and the development and processing of employment agreements and amendments and related record updates. You will be reporting to Human Resources Manager based in Prague and expected to work closely with the Head of RFE/RL Representative Office and locally based managers on a variety of HR related issues.
- Works closely with the HR Manager and clients in crafting and posting vacancy or position announcements/advertisements. Creates requisitions for services and coordinates payment of invoices and related invoices. When required may coordinate and engage with external recruitment agencies.
- Scheduling appointments for interviews (including travel arrangements). Upon request completes reference checks for short-listed candidates. Ensures necessary information and data from potential and new hires is obtained prior to interviewing and testing (including CVs and other employment-related documentation).
- Pre-selects candidates by conducting initial applicant CV screening and telephone interviews as well as holding 1st round interviews for entry level or selected positions.
- Organizes and facilitates onboarding for new or reassigned employees, including liaison with other departments such as IT, and delivery of training sessions, as requested.
- Maintains Jobs and related databases ensuring they are complete and up-to-date, including appropriate responses to candidates.
- Prepares employment agreements, offer letters, agreement changes, addendums (extension notices, transfers, promotions, and other change actions).
- Enters Requests for Personnel Actions (RPAs) into PeopleSoft (new hires, promotions, extensions, assignments, data change, probationary period reports) as requested. And maintains PS database updated.
- Manages termination/checkout procedures to ensure they are completed at termination and all documents/forms are in place for the terminated employees.
- Prepares employment agreements and agreement changes for employees and contractors, RPAs for staff and updates Peoplesoft and Netsuite database.
- Reports new hires and terminations to the health insurance companies and social security offices, cooperate with Benefit and Administration department based in Prague regarding enrollment forms, applications and benefit related issues
- Creates employee personnel file and all related maintenance and recordkeeping (hard copy and electronic) for staff in client groups, and notifies appropriate departments of new employees. Prepares confirmation letters for employees.
- Working with HR Manager and the Bureau Administrator to ensure compliance to the Ukrainian labor legislation, provides support to HR Manager in labor relations and employment matters.
- Works with Learning and Development department based in Prague to coordinate in-house language programs and other company trainings.
- Provides guidance to employees and contractors on applying for residence permit/visa and the extensions of the permits/visa when applicable.
- Coordinates special projects upon request; performs other related duties assigned.
Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field or completion of a certificate program in HR administration; or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
Minimum 6 years progressively responsible experience in HR and/or benefits administration required.
- Must be flexible to occasionally upgrade skills and knowledge and be open to training and development in order to meet changing objectives and job conditions.
- Strong time management skills with ability to plan, coordinate, organize, prioritize, and simultaneously implement multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively manage work independently and in a team environment, utilizing a high degree of professionalism, autonomy, and maturity in working with customers, peers, and managers required.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality, impartiality and objective judgment in interactions with people. Must have tact and diplomacy at a professional level to deal with sensitive information and issues.
- Positive demeanor and highly dependable and motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet challenging and changing deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated customer service commitment.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or International human resources regulations and practices.
- High level of organizational recordkeeping skills, including databases, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Ukrainian languages.
- Working knowledge of Russian language, desirable.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Candidates for these positions must reside within commuting distance of the specified city, or be willing to relocate there at their own expense. Salaries for employees in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are competitive, based on prevailing local conditions. Employee benefits in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are in accordance with the local labor law specific to the country.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.