Reporting to the Associate Director, Compensation & Benefits, the Timesheet Administrator is responsible for maintenance of time and attendance records, calculations of adjustments, providing support to employees and HR colleagues, and building and maintaining a knowledgebase on leave benefits standards in all RFE/RL locations.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for time & attendance-related (TA) inquiries.
- Maintains timesheets, corrects errors in reported TA events and implements adjustments as requested in the ticketing system.
- Computes and adjusts leave balances for employees returning from maternity or other leave based on RPAs and according to established procedures.
- Maintains holiday calendars, time reporting codes for various employee groups, work schedules and similar time & attendance-related settings.
- Assigns employees to the proper types of timesheets based on employees’ locations and groups.
- Ensures that timesheets are submitted by employees and approved by the line managers on time in all locations.
- Builds and maintains a knowledgebase on leave benefits in RFE/RL locations.
- Runs timesheet reports and builds analyses on leave benefits utilization as needed.
- Supports external and internal audits with Finance department.
- Collaborate with payroll and with department and regional offices administrators as needed.
- Provides TA trainings to new hires and existing employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school at minimum.
- Suitable for new graduates, general work experience in corporate environment welcome.
- Experience with MS Office suite, emails, and with office systems in general needed.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Affinity for working with information systems.
- Ability to work with data and numbers.
- Czech language fluent -- mandatory
- English language fluent – mandatory
- Russian language understanding – desired
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Job Applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to RFE/RL’s special character, the countries in which RFE/RL operates, and the type of work RFE/RL performs, it is RFE/RL's obligation to verify the accuracy of information provided by each applicant in order to ensure the safety and security of our employees and workplace. RFE/RL must ensure that everybody who advances to the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL and who wishes to enter into an employment relationship with RFE/RL must undergo pre-employment background check.
With respect to the above, RFE/RL informs you, as an applicant, that your employment at RFE/RL is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment check.
Therefore after your acceptance of RFE/RL‘s offer letter, you will be subject of pre-employment check (performed by external Czech entity). Detailed information about collection and processing of your personal data in this matter will be provided to you together with the offer letter.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Internship or Fellowship Applicants
The process described above largely applies to applicants for internships and fellowships as well – simply replace the word “employment” with “internship” or “fellowship” as applicable.