Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty - Szabad Európa is seeking a skilfull Social Media Engagement Manager. On this position you should be journalist with proven social media savvy. You will be responsible achieving engagement targets of followers on social networks and exploring new networks for further engagement. You will communicate directly with the Szabad Európa audience on social networks and manage mobile alerts, including developing and implementing a strategy for outreach on mobile messaging platforms like Whatsapp. You will also develop and form relationships with partners to increase distribution channels for Szabad Európas products.
- Create and deliver social engineered products/apps and campaigns, as well as integrate social media within RFE/RL - Szabad Európa platforms (mobile, web, second screens) and across social media platforms.
- Manage mobile and app alerts.
- Communicate directly with audience on social media platforms and mobile in an engaging but professional manner that shows strong understanding of our editorial content.
- Posting original content directly to social media sites.
- Create audience loyalty and grow audience through engagement on social media and mobile platforms.
- Managing and forming relationships with paid and unpaid partners to create new distribution and engagement channels.
- Help manage online brand and product campaigns.
- Develop and create advertising campaigns on multiple advertising platforms.
- Higher education in communications or journalism or related field or the equivalent in experience
- Excellent writing in a news environment and demonstrated ability to work with social and digital media to both find content and disseminate it.
- Knowledge of tools such as TweetDeck and Hootsuite to manage multiple social networks.
- Thorough understanding of how people consume and engage with news on mobile platforms.
- Broad, thorough and detailed knowledge of political, economic, and social situations in the broadcast area as well as international affairs acquired through studies, research, writing, travel, or other relevant experience or exposure.
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to multitask and prioritize with little supervision.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously and work under deadlines.
- Hungarian (Native level), mandatory
- English language (Proficient), mandatory
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Candidates for these positions must reside within commuting distance of the specified city, or be willing to relocate there at their own expense. Salaries for employees in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are competitive, based on prevailing local conditions. Employee benefits in RFE/RL's broadcast regions are in accordance with the local labor law specific to the country.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.