Test Automation Engineer develops and implements automation tests for the RFE/RL applications. He/she also helps maintain environments and tools necessary for developing and running automation scenarios. Should mainly work on automation test related tasks but if necessary he/she fulfills standard QA Tester’s responsibilities.
• Develops test automation scripts, currently in the following languages/technologies: Robot Framework, Selenium Library, Python.
• Develops, analyzes and/or designs test automation scripts.
• Analyzes target RFE/RL applications and develops efficient locators via CSS Selector and/or Xpath for automation scripts.
• Helps maintain automation test environments and applications.
• Tests multiple products across a number of platforms and databases (both manually and automated).
• Reviews software requirements.
• Participates in test analysis, preparation of test documentation, creates scripts for automated testing as well as the test automation strategy plan.
• Performs functional, regression, scalability, stress, performance testing.
• Communicates risks and identifies risk mitigation strategies.
• Helps ensure that projects are delivered on time with high quality.
• Assists with analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team.
• Reports defects by providing daily status reports on the progress of our bugs and testing efforts.
• Manages our bug tracking database & prepares test reports.
• Researches new trends and technologies in automation testing area that will improve our long-term quality assurance efforts.
• Mentors & coaches more junior testers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Secondary (Mandatory)
• Information technology or related field degree (Highly desirable)
• Experience in testing software, writing test documentation and test procedures.
• Experience in automation testing.
• Ability to develop Robot Framework test automation scripts using build-in libraries, Selenium Library and other relevant libraries (Mandatory)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS Selectors and Xpath and ability to create efficient DOM element locators (Mandatory)
• General knowledge and ability to use GIT version control system, Pycharm IDE.
• Ability to use Jenkins automation server application.
• Ability to work with others on a team - be a team player, who can interact and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, and yet demanding work environment. (Mandatory)
• Accuracy and detail orientation (Mandatory)
• Maintaining and enhancing current web applications to address day-to-day development requests for RFE/RL’s web products. (Mandatory)
• Organizational skills (Mandatory)
• Technical problem solving.
• Czech language Working Knowledge Oral+Written (Desirable)
• English language Proficient (Mandatory)
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.