About Our Team
On the Front End, that means building a reusable component library using React and on the backend it’s about breaking down our legacy system into domain driven microservices using .NET Core and Node JS.
What would you be doing?
- You will help with developing both backend modules and frontend applications (React).
- Collaborate with backend developers, web designers and testers to improve usability
- Work cross functionally across internal teams according to assignments from product managers and the team lead
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET including MVC
- A solid understanding of Web APIs and SQL (preferably on MSSQL SERVER)
- Experience in Redux or similar state management framework
- Exposure to server-side programming (in Node.JS and .NET)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, NPM, ...
- Have preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass
- Work independently with high level objectives and minimal supervision
- Used agile development such as Scrum or Kanban, with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence) as management SW preferred, ability to use Git
- Written unit and integration test for your code and communicated specification for end to end test to the QA team
- Ability to understand and follow release procedures
As extra you will come with experience and skills in:
- Domain Driven microservices architecture
- .NET Core
- GRAPH QL
- NOSQL DATABASES
- Familiarity with modern operations and deployment practices and technologies, including Linux systems and Docker
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.