RFE/RL IT Security Analyst will act as the security technical lead to support the design, implementation and coordination of the company’s integrated security controls. A technical security leader to develop and improve the security capacity of our technical platforms and teams. This is a position requiring an innovative security technologist background with leaderships skills to champion security across the technology division through automation and processes.
- Technical security lead to coordinate, improve and help automate RFE/RL’s security controls across all technical platforms
- Act as primary lead on maintaining the company security incident management process, improving proactive detection capabilities and security response through CSIRT functions
- Lead overall platform configuration management that integrate best practice security controls throughout each, with a focus on automation
- Technical security lead on designing and implementing O365 / Azure security best practices based on E5 features aligned to ITIL Service Management model
- Vulnerability Management coordination with a focus on implementing secdevops practices to optimize threat intelligence and security KPIs
- Build and champion a security aware culture across RFE/RL’s Technology division and teams, optimizing platform security features to address the company security risks
- University Degree (Information Technology or similar)
- O365 / Azure Microsoft Certifications
- Penetration Testing / CEH
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as security lead on maintaining an ISO 27001 security management certification system
- Comprehensive experience with implementing and managing ITIL processes in an international environment
- Experience coordinating and maintaining application security best practices on a virtualize environment, inclusive of vulnerability scans and penetration testing know-how
- Security Awareness expertise, including creating and presenting targeted training across a complex organization
- Practical know-how and expertise with Microsoft operating systems and cloud services (0365/Azure)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a complex international organization as security lead
- Broad technical expertise across technology platforms, application and network
- SecDevOps knowledge and automation skills
- Practical 0365 / Azure security know-how across an international organization
- ISO 27002 / ITIL awareness and practical application
- Penetration Testing / Application Security
- CISSP and/or CEH
- Other languages a plus
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.