Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
· Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is a United States government-funded organization that broadcasts and reports news in countries where a free press is banned or not fully established,
· RFE/RL reaches audiences in more than 25 countries incl. Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, Belarus a Ukraine, but also in Hungary again,
· With over 600 full-time journalists, 1.300 freelancers, and 25 local bureaus, RFE/RL is one of the most comprehensive news operations in the world.
What we do in IT Deparment
· We are a team of precise and reliable IT specialists who provide the information technology required to fulfill RFE/RL mission. Our main goal is to manage 150+ servers and a wide range of services to deliver desired user experience for 700+ users (1200+ computers) in our headquarters in Prague but from time to time we also help our colleagues in Washington D. C. and other 25 countries. After all, our work is not just about technology - we help people do their jobs.
What we can offer
· A unique, multinational employer with a great history and presence in providing accurate and reliable news and information to domestic audiences in the local languages (www.rferl.org),
· Competitive salary,
· Good benefits package: Vacation (after three years of service - 25 days), Holidays (a corporate holiday schedule with holidays added to Czech statutory holidays), Multisport card, Sick Leave (13 workdays of paid sick leave per year), Medical Care on Premises, Public Transportation Pass, Meal Allowance, Summer Allowance, Retirement Savings Program, Language Courses, Life Insurance,
· Training and development opportunities – internal and external,
· Friendly team and positive working environment,
· Permanent employment (after one-year contract).
· Implement and manage IT Infrastructure
· Install, configure and manage MS Windows Server services
· Manage Office 365, VMware, SCCM, WSUS, Microsoft Identity Manager, Microsoft Azure AD Connect, Lotus Domino
· Prepare and deploy install packages and Windows images, patch management, endpoint security, PowerShell
· Manage, maintain and plan security systems (antivirus, app whitelisting and blacklisting, encryption, mobile security, IPS)
· Monitor systems, troubleshoot systems errors,
· Create documentation
· 2-3 years of MS Windows Server administration
· MS Windows Server installation and configuration (Active Directory, Group Policy), TCP/IP knowledge
· Analytical thinking, proactive personality, team player
· Working knowledge of English
· Nice to have: Windows Modern Management (InTune, MDM, MAM), MS Certification
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) GDPR and Act No 110/2019 Coll., on personal data processing. This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle Nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady (EU) 2016/679 ze dne 27. dubna 2016 o ochraně fyzických osob v souvislosti se zpracováním osobních údajů a o volném pohybu těchto údajů a o zrušení směrnice 95/46/ES (obecné nařízení o ochraně osobních údajů), dále jen GDPR a zákona č. 110/2019 Sb., o zpracování osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Job Applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to RFE/RL’s special character, the countries in which RFE/RL operates, and the type of work RFE/RL performs, it is RFE/RL's obligation to verify the accuracy of information provided by each applicant in order to ensure the safety and security of our employees and workplace. RFE/RL must ensure that everybody who advances to the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL and who wishes to enter into an employment relationship with RFE/RL must undergo pre-employment background check.
With respect to the above, RFE/RL informs you, as an applicant, that your employment at RFE/RL is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment check.
Therefore after your acceptance of RFE/RL‘s offer letter, you will be subject of pre-employment check (performed by external Czech entity). Detailed information about collection and processing of your personal data in this matter will be provided to you together with the offer letter.
Privacy Notice for RFE/RL Internship or Fellowship Applicants
The process described above largely applies to applicants for internships and fellowships as well – simply replace the word “employment” with “internship” or “fellowship” as applicable.