The Microsoft Azure/Office365 Administrator will be responsible for administering and supporting Microsoft Azure, O365, Exchange Online, related cloud services and business applications that serve the IT department’s customer base.
- Handle the day-to-day operations related to Microsoft Azure and O365 onboarding and offboarding, as well as operational support.
- Administer on-premise Active Directory, Azure Active directory, Exchange Online and O365, including Exchange Hybrid, Azure AD sync, Server and application migration to Azure, and Azure resource management.
- Microsoft Azure and cloud support: Implement and support azure cloud solutions, along with integration of 3rd party public and private clouds.
- Azure AD support: Administration of Azure sync, users, and groups. Performs health monitoring and troubleshooting of Azure and O365. Assists with desktop and user support issues when required, providing 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Server Administration including Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
- Scripting: Utilize Microsoft PowerShell for administration and automation including script creation and customization of existing scripts.
- Microsoft System Center Operation Manager 2016, and 2019 including the deployment and tuning of management packs and custom overrides.
- Ensures successful implementation and maintenance of defined policies and procedures; maintains system documentation, track issues and resolutions.
- Technical education in information technology.
- Configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook O365;
- Experience with Azure Active Directory administration;
- SharePoint Online Administration;
- Managing Windows Server 2016/2019;
- Managing Messaging anti-spam and anti-virus solutions;
- PowerShell scripting for automation or repetitive task;
- Configuring and supporting Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM);
- Configuring and administering Single Sign On solutions;
- Implementing and supporting Microsoft Teams;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Able to execute technical administration tasks with minimal supervision.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.