Reporting to the Director, Pangea Digital, the Internet Project Manager is responsible for running and managing the internet technology projects. This is a highly technical role and the person in charge must have experience as a developer. More information about our products: http://www.pangea-cms.com/
- Manages all projects and releases for the Pangea Digital team.
- Is responsible for setting major and minor release dates for all applications supported by the Internet Technology team.
- Cooperates closely with the Lead Developer, the Director of Design and the Sr Systems Administrator to ensure all tasks of the respective teams are followed through.
- Assigns tasks and projects to the members of the project team and monitors their performance.
- Writes functional and technical specifications upon request
- Responsible for collaborating and distributing release notes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in the relevant technical discipline 5-8 years.
- Project Management 2-5 years (Desirable)
- Ability to work with others on a team - be a team player, who can interact and operate effectively with peers and other associates within a collegial, and yet demanding work environment.
- Helping develop new features and components within the given software.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize formal project management methodologies.
- Maintaining and enhancing current web applications to address day-to-day development requests for RFE/RL’s web products.
- Presentation skills
- Understands and meets customer needs in a helpful way, whether they are internal or external clients
- English and Czech language – proficient
Should you be interested in this position please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org , including in the subject line the vacancy number as above.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.