- Manages all projects in Pangea Digital from start to finish by overseeing both the product being produced and the people performing the work.
- Partner with product stakeholders in the development, prioritization and communication of the Product Roadmap.
- Develops detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation to deliver every project on time and within scope.
- Assigns tasks and projects to the members of the project teams and monitors their performance, cooperates closely with Pangea management and team leaders to ensure all tasks of the respective teams are followed through.
- Ensure all project requirements, design mocks and related project assets are properly documented and communicated to project teams before the development process begins.
- Manage expectations, negotiation and communication with project stakeholders in support of delivery against the project roadmap.
- Translate product objectives into integrated plans and schedules for the project lifecycle.
- Preparation and ongoing management of project tools and documentation, including time tracking, project plans, sprints/release boards, status reports and launch plans.
- Perform estimation, forecasting and time tracking/reporting for projects and project resources.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline and at least 5 years of experience working as a project manager in Digital Media or Software Development project management (required); mobile experience (preferred);
- Hands-on experience with JIRA and/or similar agile PPM tools;
- Deep understanding of current digital and mobile technologies and trends;
- Presentation and Team management skills;
- Strong leadership skills, and the ability to work with others on a team within a collegial, yet demanding work environment;
- Relevant technical knowledge – ideally a background in programming and testing;
- English language is a must, Czech language nice to have.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.