Come to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty where your passion for great design will make a difference in the world. At RFE/RL, we broadcast to millions of people in countries where democracy and freedom is something that people must fight for daily. Your work will truly be design that matters.
Our Internet department, PANGEA DIGITAL, is currently looking for a new colleague for the position of Web Designer.
What would you do?
- Create mock-ups and prototypes for web, SmartTV and mobile applications
- Work on and improve UI / UX of multiple design systems
- Create online promotional materials (graphic content, interactive banners, social media promos) and help journalists visually organize their online content and pages
- Prepare designs for print materials (posters, brochures, billboards, banners, book covers, etc.)
- You will have direct influence on the product
- Work in a multi-national team
Who are we looking for?
- Has experience in website, mobile app and UX / UI design
- Is detail oriented and love solving problems
- Has a professional knowledge of Adobe CC products
- Has a good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Enjoys working in teams with people from different countries and cultures
What we can offer?
- A meaningful job where your work will make an impact on others
- A friendly team of people who love making things for the web
- The latest hardware and software
- A great benefit package (Multisport card, public transportation allowance, life insurance, pension fund contributions, language courses, professional trainings, meal contributions and great canteen with multinational dishes)
- State-of-the-art broadcasting headquarters near Zelivskeho metro station
Please send us your portfolio together with your CV. It can be a link to a website or an attachment.
Should you be interested in this position please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter in English.
Appointment against this post is on a local basis only. Please note that for the locally advertised positions preference will be given to those with a work permit and/or a valid residence status in the Czech Republic. Locally recruited employees should reside within commuting distance of Prague, Czech Republic, or be willing to move to take up work. They are not eligible for allowances applicable to candidates who are internationally recruited. Rather, they receive statutory benefits as per Czech labor law. Salary scales for locally recruited employees are based on the best prevailing local conditions. RFE/RL does, however, cover the costs of interview travel and, upon appointment, some relocation costs.
Note: In response to changing operational requirements, RFE/RL retains the discretion not to make an appointment, or to modify the job specifications for a particular vacancy.
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and/or other personal data to RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty, you are agreeing to having your data saved and managed by employees of the HR department of the company for possible future reference in full accordance with the law (no. 101/2000 Sb. regarding personal data protection). This agreement may only be withdrawn by a written revocation and remains valid until that date. However no longer than 5 years.
Odpovědí na tento inzerát či zasláním Vašeho životopisu a případných dalších osobních materiálů do společnosti RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty dáváte souhlas ke zpracování a uchování Vašich osobních údajů dle zákona č. 101/2000 Sb., o ochraně osobních údajů. Tento souhlas platí až do jeho odvolání písemnou formou, maximálně však po dobu 5 let.
Privacy notice for applicants
RFE/RL, Inc. is a private, nonprofit corporation funded by a grant from the U.S. Congress through the U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAGM). Due to regulations imposed on RFE/RL in order to finance its operations and due to contractual arrangements between RFE/RL and USAGM set up in its Grant Agreement, RFE/RL must ensure that every candidate, who enters into the final stage of the selection process for a position at RFE/RL undergoes a pre-employment check from public sources and a background security investigation/check after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter.
With respect to the above, all applicants are informed that:
• RFE/RL may use information from public sources during its selection process to perform one-time pre-employment checks which are conducted by RFE/RL; personal data (mainly name, surname, address, date of birth, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address ) will be collected and processed by RFE/RL for a maximum period of one year.
• Employment at RFE/RL is contingent upon the successful completion of a background security investigation/check performed after the acceptance of RFE/RL´s offer letter. Information about the collection and processing of personal data in this matter will be provided together with the offer letter.